Training & Tutorials
COURSE: Structural Analysis and Design aided by STAAD Pro
We provide comprehensive training in structural analysis and design for both steel and concrete.
Classes are held online using Skype and Team Viewer to facilitate seamless interaction and communication.
We use STAAD Pro as a software tool to facilitate a deeper understanding of the analysis & design procedure.
A brief collection of modules covered by us as a part of the tutorials.
- Analysis Methodology & Types
- Analysis and Design of 2D Steel Structures
- Analysis & Design of steel Piperack, Process Structure, Industrial Shed
- Design of Steel Connections
- Introduction to Concrete Structures
- Isolated footing Design
- Design of Mat/Raft Foundations
- Design of Vertical Equipment Foundation
- Design of Horizontal Equipment Foundation
- Design of Concrete Building
- Design of Shear Walls
- Design of Slabs
- Seismic Loading
- Wind Loading
- Ductile Detailing
COURSE: Modelling and drafting using Tekla 2018
Tekla Structures is used in the construction industry for steel and concrete detailing, precast and cast in-situ. The software enables users to create and manage 3D structural models in concrete or steel,
and guides them through the process from concept to fabrication. The process of shop drawing creation is automated. It is available in different configurations and localized environments..
Following will be the modules covered while taking a tutorial on Tekla 2017i.
- 3D Model generation
- Connection configuration
- Erection drawings and Shop drawings
- Erection drawings and Shop drawings.
- GA/Erection drawings with conceptual connection details with shop drawings
Following Drawings can be extracted in Tekla.
- single assembly and multi assembly drawings
- single assembly with parts
- Single assembly without parts. (Individual parts will provide in A4 sheets)
- Bill of material
COURSE: Excel For Civil Engineers
Excel is a very powerful tool in the engieering realm, used to perform day to day calculations.
We provide concise training modules to equip the civil engineers to use excel for performing
calculations as well as data manipulation. Exposure to Excel VBA to write macros is also
provided. Following topics are boradly covered.
- Introduction to how excel works
- Perform simple calculations
- Excel Formulae
- User Defined Functions
- Developing Calculation sheets
- Linking multiple Excel sheets
- Using Excel Tables
- Introduction to Excel VBA
- Using Forms and Modules/classes
- Drawing in excel using VBA